Zeit: Dienstags, 10-12 Uhr, 14-16 Uhr
Ort: Arnimallee 6 SR 007/008/A6
Übungstermin: Freitags 10-12 Uhr, SR 032/A6
Erster Übungstermin: 27. Oktober (kein Übungstermin am 20. Okt.)
Solving exercises shall help to pass the exam.
1) In case of a bad grade at the exam, we shall upgrade according to the success in the exercises group.
2) In case you pass the exam but your grade is less than your performance in the exercises, we shall also upgrade the final grade.
- Altman, Kleiman: A Term of Commutative Algebra
- Atiyah, M.F.; Macdonald, I.G.: Introduction to commutative algebra. Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., Reading, Mass.-London-Don Mills, Ont. 1969 ix+128 pp. (This book is probably the best entry to the subject. It is short, concise, and clearly written.)
- Bosch, S.: Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra, Universitext Springer, 2012.
- Link https://eudml.org/doc/84980 to Dedekind's essay "Sur la théorie des nombres entiers algébriques"
Voraussetzungen: Lineare Algebra I und II.
- Klausur: Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 8:00-10:00 Uhr, Hörsaal Ib in der Rostlaube.
- Nachklausur: Freitag, 20. April 2018, 10:00-12:00 Uhr, Hoersaal A3.
Rules for the exam:
- Everybody is free to do the exam in February or in April or both. In case a student passes the exam in February and tries again the exam in April the February grade will be erased and only the April grade will remain.
- You may bring two sheets of paper (DIN A4), each written by yourself and by hand with writing on both sides
Rules for the exercise:
- At least half of the exercises solved => maximal grade for the sheet.
- Exercise sheets can be handed in at the Tuesday lecture, or directly to office 109, or also sent to the email address email@example.com.
Addendum 1 (Okt. 23, 2017)
Addendum 2 (Nov. 16, 2017)
Addendum 3 (Nov. 26, 2017)
Addendum 4 (Dec. 13, 2017)
Addendum 5 (Jan. 16, 2018)
Addendum 6 (Jan. 16, 2018)
Addendum 7 (Jan. 26, 2018)
Addendum 8 (Jan. 26, 2018)