Winter Semester 2019/20
Practical Modules (5 credits)
Core Modules (10 credits) are offered only in summer semesters!
Research Modules (20 credits):
Research modules consist of research-oriented courses, which students can choose. All courses offered match both research module A and research module B. Further Information about Research Modules
Seminars (5 credits):
- Pathophysiology (60101311)
- Journal Club Computational Biology (19402911)
- Open science, data handling and ethical aspects in bioinformatics (19404611)
- Principles of gene regulation (60102211)
Lectures with exercises (5 credits):
- Metabolic Networks (19401801/02)
- Methods for clinical trials (60102001/02)
- Resampling techniques and their application (60102501/02)
Seminar, Lecture with exercises (10 credits)
Additionally, the following courses can be applied to the research module:
If you wish to take part in one or more of these modules, please contact the teacher directly. The certification will be effected by the examination office (Prüfungsbüro).
- For more detailed information about the current courses: see course catalog!
- More information about the module structure can be found here.
- The official registration period for all courses in Campus Management is October 1 - November 1, 2019.
- Most courses also require a registration via KVV (Whiteboard). - Guide to register in a course in the KVV System
- The language of instruction in all master’s courses may be German or English. If international students without sufficient knowledge of German participate in a course, the language of instruction is always English.
- If you have any general questions concerning the stucture or organization of the program please contact the course coordinator or the examination office.