Current Info for students: 2017 Summer Semester
Information session for master’s students
- When? Tuesday, 18th April at 15:45 h
- Where? SR 025/26 in A6
The session is aimed at students in their second semester. Organizational as well as content-related information will be communicated. In particular, the core modules offered in summer semester 2017 will be presented.
- The core modules “Medical Bioinformatics” and “Biodiversity and Evolution” will be dismissed at 15:45 h on Tuesday, 18th April.
- The second exam in “Genomics”, that first should have taken place simultaneously, is slightly postponed. It starts at 16:45 h the same day.
Courses in Summer Semester 2017
Course Catalog Master’s Degree Bioinformatics (StO/PO 2012)
- Due to the amount of courses, it cannot be avoided that some courses overlap. If there are several students who wish to attend two overlapping classes, please contact the course instructors and the study office. We will check whether there is the possibility that one of the courses takes place at a different time.
- Additionally, there will be block courses during “vorlesungsfreie Zeit” in summer, cf. course catalog:
- core module: Strukturelle Bioinformatik (Structural Bioinformatics)
- praxis module: Current Issues in Cell Physiology
- research module: Reaktions-Diffusions Simulationen für Signaltransduktion
- The language of instruction in all master’s courses may be German or English. If international students without sufficient knowledge of German participate in a course, the language of instruction is English.