Topic: p-adic Simpson correspondence
Time: Thursdays 10am-12pm.
Place: SR 140 Arnimallee 7.
Research seminar Winter 2017/18
Time: Thursdays 2pm-4pm.
Place: SR 032 Arnimallee 6.
Guest seminar winter 2017/18.
Guest seminar summer 2018.
Previous research seminars:
- Langlands correspondence for function fields, Summer 2017
- Berkovich spaces, birational geometry and motivic zeta functions, Winter 2016/17
- Motivic Galois theory and periods, Summer 2016
- Supersingular K3 surfaces are unirational, after C. Liedtke, Winter 2015/16
- Rational sections and Serre's conjecture after de Jong-He-Starr, Summer 2015
- Chow groups of zero cycles over p-adic fields, Winter 2014/15
- Pro-étale cohomology after Bhatt-Scholze, Summer 2014
- Higher Dimensional Class Field Theory and Ramifcation, Winter 2013/14
- Feynman Graphs in Quantum Field Theory and Algebraic Geometry, Winter 2013/14
- A. Beilinson's "p-adic periods and derived de Rham Cohomology", Summer 2013
- Feynman Graphs in Quantum Field Theory and Algebraic Geometry, Summer 2013
- Deligne's Finiteness Theorem, Winter 2012/13
Previous guest seminars: