Which certificates (e.g. online courses) will be recognized?
At the moment there is no list of certificates that will be definitively recognized.
However, the minimal requirements a certificate needs to have, such that it could be recognized IN PRINCIPLE (not guaranted!) are the following:
- A verification URL is included to check authenticity.
- The course name is stated.
- The course content is stated or can be found through the verification URL.
- The workload (in hours) of the course is stated or can be found through the verification URL.
- The certificate is signed by the instructor.
- A statement by the provider is included that the identity of the learner who completed the course is confirmed.