We will present four papers and one demo at the 3rd International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN) in Sydney this year. The IPIN is the biggest international conference on indoor localization and positioning.
At this years IPIN we present our research on indoor localization algorithms, inertial systems, and real world testing. Our main contribution is the presentation of the Geo-n localization algorithm after more than two years of research.
We will present the following topics in Sydney:
- The Geo-n Localization Algorithm. Heiko Will, Thomas Hillebrandt and Marcel Kyas.
- Automatic 3D Calibration for a Multi-Sensor System. Enrico Köppe, Daniel Augustin, Achim Liers, Jochen Schiller
- A Reference System for Indoor Localization Testbeds. Simon Schmitt, Heiko Will, Benjamin Aschenbrenner, Thomas Hillebrandt and Marcel Kyas
- A Greedy Approach to Cooperative Indoor Localization. Heiko Will, Jakob Pfender, Stephan Adler, Thomas Hillebrandt and Marcel Kyas
- Demo: A Reference System for Indoor Localization Testbeds. Simon Schmitt, Heiko Will, Benjamin Aschenbrenner, Thomas Hillebrandt and Marcel Kyas
For more information see the conference website