Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Institute of Mathematics
Group Hysteresis Dynamics
Arnimallee 7, rear building
- Reaction-diffusion equations
- Spatially distributed hysteresis
- Reaction-diffusion systems: hysteresis and nonlocal interactions
(Project A9 of the DFG Collaborative Research Center 910 on Control of self-organizing nonlinear systems)
- Hysteresis and nonlocal interactions
(Special Measures Project of the DFG Collaborative Research Center 910 on Control of self-organizing nonlinear systems)
- Patterns of Dynamics, Berlin 2016 (pdf)
Curran M., Gurevich P., Tikhomirov S.
Recent advances in reaction-diffusion equations with non-ideal relays. In: "Control of Self-Organizing Nonlinear Systems", edited by E. Schöll, S. H. L. Klapp, P. Hövel (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2016). p. 211-234.
Local well-posedness of a reaction-diffusion equation with hysteresis
Masters Thesis, Free University Berlin, 2014
Honours Thesis, Monash University, 2010