Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I apply without a degree certificate?

It is possible to apply when you are about to complete your undergratuade studies. You must then submit a transcript of your records showing that you have already earned at least two-thirds of the required credits. At the time of matriculation (starting in August), you should submit your degree certificate so that you can matriculate regularly.(Otherwise it can be difficult to get a visa if you live outside the EU).