Dr. Thomas Zahn
Microsoft Research Cambridge
I have joined "Microsoft Research Cambridge" as a post-doc researcher in September 2007.
- T. Zahn and J. Schiller. "Designing structured peer-to-peer overlays as a platform for distributed network applications in mobile ad hoc networks". In Computer Communications, Volume 31, Issue 3, Pages 643-654, February 2008.
- T. Zahn and J. Schiller. "Performance Evaluation of a DHT-based Approach to Resource Discovery in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks". In Proc. of the Fourth Annual Conference on Wireless On demand Network Systems and Services (IEEE/IFIP WONS 2007), Obergurgl, Austria, January 2007.
- T. Zahn, G. Wittenburg and J. Schiller. "Towards Efficient Range Queries in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks using DHTs". Short paper. In Proc. of the 1st International Workshop on Decentralized Resource Sharing in Mobile Computing and Networking (ACM MobiShare 2006), Los Angeles, CA, USA, September 2006.
- T. Zahn and J. Schiller. "DHT-based Unicast for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks". In Proc. of the 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Mobile Peer-to-Peer Computing (MP2P'06), Pisa, Italy, March 2006.
- T. Zahn and J. Schiller. "MAPNaS: A Lightweight, Locality-Aware Peer-to-Peer Based Name Service for MANETs". Short Paper. In Proc. of the30th IEEE Conference on Local Computer Network (LCN 2005), Sydney, Australia, November 2005.
- T. Zahn and J. Schiller. "MADPastry: A DHT Substrate for Practicably Sized MANETs". In Proc. of the 5th Workshop on Applications and Services in Wireless Networks (ASWN2005), Paris, France, June 2005.
- T. Zahn, R. Winter, and J. Schiller. "Simple, Efficient Peer-to-Peer Overlay Clustering in Mobile, Ad-Hoc Networks". In Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Networks (ICON 2004), Singapore, November 2004.
- R. Winter, T. Zahn, and J. Schiller. "Random Landmarking in Mobile, Topology-Aware Peer-to-Peer Networks". In Proc. of the 10th International Workshop on Future Trends in Distributed Computing Systems - FTDCS 2004, Suzhou, China, May 2004.
- R. Winter, T. Zahn, and J. Schiller. "DynaMO: A Topology-Aware P2P Overlay Network for Dynamic, Mobile Ad Hoc Environments". In Kluwer Telecommunication Systems Journal 27: 2-4, Pages 321-345, 2004.
- R. Winter, T. Zahn, and J. Schiller. "Topology-Aware Overlay Construction in Dynamic Networks". In Proc. of the 3rd International Conference on Networking (ICN'04), Gosier, Guadeloupe, French Caribbean, February/March 2004.
- R. Winter, T. Zahn, and J. Schiller. "DynaMO: Applying Topological Locality to the Construction of Dynamic, Mobility-Aware Overlays". Technical Report B 03-04, Freie Universität Berlin, February 2004.