Our study on Internet infrastructure and consolidation informs the public
heise.de refers to our recently published BSI study on the Internet infrastructure, outages, and consolidation. Furthermore, the article discusses the importance of RPKI to secure Internet routing, a topic to which we contribute research results since 2011.
News from Apr 22, 2022
The heise.de article is available in German.
Some key publications in which we presented research results on RPKI and routing security
- "Towards Detecting BGP Route Hijacking using the RPKI," ACM SIGCOMM'12.
- "RTRlib: An Open-Source Library in C for RPKI-based Prefix Origin Validation," USENIX CSET'13.
- "RiPKI: The Tragic Story of RPKI Deployment in the Web Ecosystem," ACM HotNets'15.
- "Towards a Rigorous Methodology for Measuring Adoption of RPKI Route Validation and Filtering," ACM CCR 48(1), 2018.
- "On Measuring RPKI Relying Parties," ACM IMC'20.
- RTRlib GitHub: https://github.com/rtrlib/rtrlib