Journal article on QoS and ICN in press
Our paper about "On the impact of QoS management in an Information-centric Internet of Things" will be published in Computer Communications. Journal pre-proof online.
News from Feb 23, 2020
- Cenk Gündogan, Jakob Pfender, Peter Kietzmann, Thomas C. Schmidt, Felix Shzu-Juraschek, Matthias Wählisch,
On the impact of QoS management in an Information-centric Internet of Things,
Computer Communications,2020. in Press, Journal Pre-proof
- A QoS treatment in Information-centric Networking that exploits multiple resource dimensions is defined.
- Coordination and correlation of QoS resources is shown to improve overall network utilization.
- Extensive testbed measurements for constrained IoT networks are performed.
- Performance measurements for NDN show improved latency and reliability of prioritized traffic flows and do not sacrifice the performance of unprioritized traffic.