Fixed weekly project date
- Fridays, 4:00 pm to 6:00 in room 165
- Questions? E-mail to email@example.com
In cooperation with the company Courage & Khazaka GmbH and proDERM Institut für Angewandte Dermatologische Forschung GmbH, the Databases and Information Systems Group is developing a system for conducting cosmetic and clinical studies in the population. The system is to include a mobile application coupled with portable medical sensors and will enable the measurement of data from volunteers in their everyday life.
The CliniScale project enables cosmetic and clinical studies to be conducted in the population. Subjects will test cosmetic and clinical products under real conditions in order to provide the test centres with insights into the real use and effect under real circumstances.
The system consists of a web service for the preparation, dissemination and evaluation of studies. First, a study is created using the web service and distributed to the participating test persons. In their everyday life the test persons use the mobile application to record their study diary, to answer questionnaires or to perform measurements with special CliniScale sensors. The results of the studies are evaluated live in the web service or after completion of a study.
Courage + Khazaka electronics GmbH, proDERM Institut für Angewandte Dermatologische Forschung
Current and completed theses
- Bachelor thesis of Janosch Stephan
- Bachelor thesis of Iman Nouri
- Bachelor thesis of Florian Braun
- Bachelor thesis of Adel Golghalyani
- Master thesis of Selim Gnaoui
- Master thesis of Oliver Junk
We're still looking for
- students who want to write a final thesis (Bachelor thesis) in the field of migration of mobile applications to React or Flutter
- CliniScale, clinical, trials, population, cosmetics, mobile, application