Webpage of Tanya Kaushal Srivastava
Summer semester 2017:
- Berkovich spaces, singularity theory and birational geometry, FU Berlin, Winter 2016/17.
- Crystalline Cohomology, FU Berlin, winter 2016/17. (Organizer with Efstathia Katsigianni )
- IRTG doctoral seminar, Rationality of varieties and decomposition of the diagonal, Winter 2016/17.
- Motivic Galois Groups and Periods, FU Berlin, Summer 2016.
- D-Modules, FU Berlin, Summer 2016.
- Berkovich Spaces, HU Berlin, Summer 2016.
- Supersingular K3 Surfaces, FU Berlin, Winter 2015.
- Intersection Theory, FU Berlin, Winter 2015.
- Literature seminar, HU Berlin, Winter 2015.
Past Conferences and Summer Schools (Participation)
- Higher Dimensional Algebraic Geometry and Characteristic p, CIRM Luminy, 12-16 September 2016.
- IRTG Student Conference, Leiden, September 3,2016.
- Current Trends in Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Vlieland, August 29–September 2, 2016.
- Motives and Complex Multiplication, Ascona, 15-19 August 2016.
- Shimura Varieties, Leiden, June 20–22, 2016.
- Arakelov Theory and Automorphic Forms, Berlin, June 6–9, 2016.
- Day of Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Berlin, May 20, 2016.
- Motivic Homotopy Theory, Berlin, March 7, 2016.
- Workshop: Generalizations of A¹-Homotopy Invariance in Algebraic Geometry and Homotopy Theory , Zinnowitz/Usedom, Germany, April 3-8, 2016
- Hausdorff School: Derived Categories: Dimensions, Stability Conditions, and Enhancements, MPI Bonn, 29 March - 2 April 2016
- HCM Workshop: Recent developments in integral p-adic cohomology theories , Bonn, Germany ,February 28-March 3 2016.
- BMS Student Conference, Berlin, February 17–19, 2016.
- Recent Advances in Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Siena, August 24–28, 2015.