Bachelor of Science, Mathematics (2015) and Bachelor of Science, Computer Science (2012) in Würzburg (Germany); Master of Science, Computer Science (2014) in Buffalo, NY (USA). Persuing Ph.D. at Freie Universität Berlin since 2015, funded by Stiftung der deutschen Wirtschaft.
- Physically Unclonable Functions, in particular XOR Arbiter PUFs and modeling attacks
- Cryptographic Primitivies and Protocols
- Complexity Theory
- Wisiol, Nils, et al. "Why Attackers Lose: Design and Security Analysis of Arbitrarily Large XOR Arbiter PUFs." To appear at PROOFS 2017. Presentation Slides
- Glaßer, Christian, et al. "Disjoint NP-pairs and propositional proof systems." ACM SIGACT News 45.4 (2014): 59-75.
- Wisiol, Nils. Graph Isomorphism. Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, 2015.
- Wisiol, Nils. Disjoint NP-Pairs and Propositional Proof Systems. State University of New York at Buffalo, 2014.
- Wisiol, Nils. Simulation of Proof Systems. Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, 2012.
- pypuf, an open source software for simulating and attacking physically unclonable functions.
- deSEC, an open source software and free hosting service for security-aware IPv6-enabled DNS.
More teaching of our work group.